Merengue

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last night our wonderful dominican friends took us for a night tour around the city. We saw some beautiful historic sights, had great laughs, saw Columbus in a new light, and learned to dance Merengue in the streets. Since I'm way too tired from all the work we have been doing to write anymore, I'm going to post a video of the Merengue instead. Enjoy.

Joyfully,
~d


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun :) You gotta teach me how when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Is that you dancing in the dress? You look like you are really having a good time -- so glad

Dorie Conlon said...

that's actually not me dancing in the dress - i was dancing, but i gave away my dance partner [too many girls, not enough boys]

Anonymous said...

Saw Columbus in a new light, that's funny :D, I liked to dance with Justin :)

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web